My name is Tom Geelen and have the dubious record of participating at MADspace since the beginning.
- MADspace Door project
- Inspecting RFID tags. Using a Proxmark III to take a look at various cards/tickets/tokens/fobs that have RFID/NFC embedded, with thegoal of understanding how they are used/how “it” works and what kind of data they store.
- Arduino based magstripe reader. Project with two goals:
- Gaining experience desinging a simple electronic circuit and write some signal processing code on a microcontroller.
- Seeing what kind of data is stored on magnatic stripes. This is comparable to my RFID project. (For just this purpose, buying an usb magstripe reader would of course have been much easier; they are not expensive).
Come and visit our High Tech events! Hack with us!
- MADspace Telegram group
#madspaceon the Freenode IRC network (you can join via webchat)
- Woensdag/Wednesday 20:00-23:00
- Deelnemer worden
- Stichting MADspace
- Bilderdijklaan 19, 5611 NG, Eindhoven
- (hartje stad, langs het van Abbe Museum!)